VALLEYLIFE is an EEO Employer. It is our policy to recruit the best candidates we can. All qualified applicants, who are eligible for employment, will be considered for advertised job opportunities without discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
VALLEYLIFE is a drug, alcohol and tobacco- free workplace.
All VALLEYLIFE worksites are tobacco-free and smoking is not permitted at any location at any time. This includes all properties, parking lots, outdoor spaces and vehicles owned or leased by VALLEYLIFE.
Click on job titles listed at the bottom of the page to apply online.
Please check back often for the latest openings.
If you have questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
VALLEYLIFE further honors federal and state legislation that prohibits discrimination related to age, veteran status, equal pay, pregnancy, or rehabilitation.
It is the policy of VALLEYLIFE to comply with all Arizona state and Federal labor laws, including E-Verify.
Current job openings:
- Direct Support Professional 1 - Full Time
- Direct Support Professional 1 - Part Time
- Direct Support Professional 2 Lead Tech
- Employment Specialist-Tempe
- Group Home Supervisor
- Program Manager Group Homes
- Direct Support Professional1-CAREGIVER-SCOTTSDALE
- HCBS Direct Support Professional-PART TIME
- Vocational Job Coach – Janitorial
- Vocational Job Coach
- Job Developer
- Employment Specialist Lead