VALLEYLIFE is Hiring!
VALLEYLIFE is an equal opportunity employer. Our policy is to recruit the best candidates we can. All qualified applicants, who are eligible for employment, will be considered for advertised job opportunities without discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex or national origin. VALLEYLIFE further honors federal and state legislation that prohibits discrimination related to age, veteran status, equal pay, pregnancy or rehabilitation.
VALLEYLIFE complies with all Arizona state and federal labor laws, including E-Verify.
VALLEYLIFE is a drug-, alcohol- and tobacco-free workplace. All VALLEYLIFE worksites are tobacco-free; smoking is not permitted at any location at any time. This includes all properties, parking lots, outdoor spaces and vehicles owned or leased by VALLEYLIFE.
For questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Benefits of working at VALLEYLIFE:
• competitive compensation
• medical, dental and vision coverage
• retirement program with company matching
• short- and long-term disability
• life insurance
• wellness program
• flexible scheduling
• and more!
Current Job Openings
Please note that most of our positions are located in the west, north, northwest and central areas of the valley.
(Click job titles to apply online.)
- Direct Support Professional 1
- Direct Support Professional 1 Part Time
- Direct Support Professional 2 Lead Tech
- Group Home Supervisor
- Direct Support Professional1-CAREGIVER-SCOTTSDALE
- HCBS Direct Support Professional-PART TIME
- Vocational Job Coach
- Job Developer
- Community Job Coach
- Day Treatment Area Supervisor
Be sure to check back often for the latest openings.